တတ္လုိ႕မဟုတ္ဘူးေနာ္ ကုိယ္ပုိင္မွတ္စုကေလးကုိ ျပန္ေရးထားတာပါ သူငယ္ခ်င္းတုိ႕လည္း မွတ္လုိ႕ရတာေပါ႕။ I hope to you in a better day. The best preparation for work is not thinking about work, talking about work, or studying for work: it is work.Knowledge is the candle, lightening your life, brightening your brain and shining your future.All the grammar you need to know.ပုုိစ္တင္နုုိင္ေအာင္ ၾကိဳးစားေနပါတယ္ သူငယ္ခ်င္းတုုိ႕ေရ နည္းနည္းကေလး က်န္းမာေရး မေကာင္းလုုိ႕ေနာ္။

Monday, June 27, 2011

သိသင့္တဲ့စကားအတုိထြာကေလးမ်ား


        အေၾကာင္းအရာတစ္ခုကုိ နားမလည္ရင္ ဒီစကားကေလးေတြကုိေျပာေပးေနာ္။
I can’t catch your voice.
I can’t make out.
I can’t understand it/ follow it. I don’t realize it.
I can’t comprehend   it.
I can’t see.

နားလည္သေဘာေပါက္ရင္ေတာ့ ဒီစကားကေလးေတြသုံးလုိက္ေပါ့။
Yes, I see.
Oh! I see.
Yes, I understand.
Yes, I know.
I’m not kid.
I’m not baby.
I wasn’t born yesterday.
I’m not child.
So I understand.
So I’ve read.

သေဘာတူပါတဲ့လုိ႕ေျပာခ်င္ရင္ေတာ့ ဒါေလးေတြသုံးၾကည္႕လုိက္ပါ။
Yes, I agree.
Yes, Okay
All  right.
I see eye to eye with you.
Count me in .
I’m with you.
I quite agree with you.
What’s your Idea.
What’s your opinion.
We’re of the same mind.
I have the same opinion with you.
Very well

0 comments:

Post a Comment